The 2018 Westfield Half Marathon Training Program is a 13 week program designed for runners who have previously run at least one 10k road race and are looking to train for a half-marathon distance race. Whether it will be your 1st half-marathon or your 50th, this program is for you! All paces are welcome.
Our planned graduation race for this program is the 2018 Westfield Half Marathon, however we can help you modify the training schedule for a different spring marathon, if needed.
Each week will feature two organized and coached training workouts, including form lessons to help participants avoid injury and run more efficiently. All participants will receive a punch discount coupon (with TONS of savings!), weekly motivational and educational eNewsletters, a detailed daily training schedule, a technical shirt, graduation party and more!
Where: Fleet Feet Sports Longmeadow
When: Tuesdays @ 6:00 P.M. and Saturdays @ 8:00 A.M.
Training begins 3/27/18
$120 Registration Fee Includes:
- 13 week program
- Twice weekly coached workouts
- Group workouts on Tuesdays @ 6:00 P.M. & Saturdays @ 8:00 A.M.
- Run and run/walk options - ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME! :)
- Weekly motivational and educational eNewsletters
- Special edition technical shirt
- Punch Coupon with TONS of savings!
- The best perks: accountability, camaraderie, and FUN!
Important Program Dates:
- Tuesday, 3/20/18 @ 6:00 PM - Info / Kick Off Night
- Tuesday, 3/27/18 @ 6:00 PM - First Tuesday Workout / FREE "Trial Run" (no obligation, see if the program is for you!)
- Saturday, 3/31/18 @ 8:00 AM - First Saturday Workout!
Westfield Half Marathon More Info »
March 27, 2018
Tues. @ 6 PM & Sat. @ 8:00 AM
2018 Westfield Half Marathon
$120 (excluding race registration)
The 2018 Westfield Half Marathon Training Program is a 13 week program designed for runners who have previously run at least one 10k road race and are looking to train for a half-marathon distance race. All levels welcome!